Saturday 3 January 2009

Happy Birthday Two You!

Do you see what I did there?


I really am going to have to stop calling him "baby" now I suppose, especially as he is so tall - and spends so much time reminding us of his name and the fact that everything belongs to him.


This year I caught him awake for his "birth time" photo - the first picture below - check back on the blog entry for last year's birthday for the comparison pics.


In the afternoon we managed to rustle up a few other children (and parents/grandparents) for an impromptu birthday party, where George's birthday present from us - a little kitchen with play food - was a great hit.


George blew out the candle on his cake much more easily than I expected, and couldn't wait for daddy to bring a knife from the kitchen before tucking in!


I think he had a fun birthday - he was certainly very cheery all afternoon, played nicely with the older children, and even kissed all the grown ups goodbye when it was time for us to set out towards London once more.






No comments: